Sunday, August 2, 2009

I'm Still Tired...
























































Rebekah just had a 2 night sleep over for her birthday party. Thursday night I stayed up till 2:30 a.m. Friday night I stayed up till 3:30 a.m. and I'm still tired. So, this post might not make much since, but I'll try as best I can. OK so Rebekah's party was pretty much AWESOME! Especially since I hadn't seen Katie and Hannah or Becka and Abby in a long, long, long, long, long time. We watched like a million movies. It was so much fun. One of my highlights is playing ghost in the graveyard at 10:00 at night, so amazing (even though I got scared and yelled pretty loud several times ;) In other news this whole week I'm going to be doing mission project this whole week with my youth group I'm pretty excited! That's about all, later :)

2 comments:

Angie said...

WOW! What BEAUTIFUL girls!!!Glad ya'll had so much fun!! And my girls are still tired, like you! But I think they're really glad to be tired:)

Granny said...

Sounds like the party was great fun!! Liked the beautiful living portrait with the "portable" frame from Granny's house. Is it your looks,brains,ororganizational skills you get from your granny? Perhaps it is all three...You lucky girl!!