Tuesday, July 7, 2009

How did it go by so fast?

I had to start school today :( why so early do I have to return to my doom you might ask? That is because we are taking a week of in September to go to Washington DC! Also, so that we can be more flexible throughout the year. We'll since I haven't updated in a while I should probably tell you a little but about my extremely busy summer! One of the main highlight was going to Summersalt a few weeks ago! It was the most awesome thing! Matt was absolutely AMAZING his preaching was so good! It was real good getting to know the some rising 7th graders from our church better. I also really enjoyed the church youth group time where our youth group could just get together and talked about what we learned. Unfortunately I don't have pictures from SS right now but if I do get some I will post them. That's all for now. I'll try to tell you guys a little bit more about my summer later but for now I have a new book I gotta read bye!

2 comments:

Granny said...

This is Groovy Granny signing in today and hoping this reaches you. I just sent a blog to Elizabeth but i forgot to type in the verification letters,so hopefully she got it. Tell her to let me know if she did. Since it takes me 40 forevers to type ...I get all out of sorts when I do try to send some important information and the proposed recepient never receives it! What kind of mechanical failure is that. Enjoyed you guys but did not get to get in many of the events and activities i wanted to do. had thought we might picnic at the pond, fish ,go for boat ride in pond, order pizza,have card tounament(which I of course would have won ) and made home-made peach ice cream. Maybe next time. Do you think you guys can come for a few days before school starts back? If so, I can come pick you all up and take you back. Gott go,love Granny

Granny said...

eDo not know if this is the way one comments or not,but this is actually easier than email for me since Elizabeth bookmarked your blogs for me. This way I can just click on comments and take off with my five words per minute typing.Am trying to get motivated to start packing for mission trip this week-end. I trust you are having a great day.! how was Bible school yesterday? Tell all hello for me .Hurry back to see us. Love you ,Granny