Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Frankie's
Hello everybody! This is a little delayed, but at least I'm finally updating. So... this Sunday our youth group went to Frankie's Fun Park it was really great. (for those of you who don't know what Frankie's is it's a place that has an indoor arcade and outside it has some go-karts, bumper boats, putt-putt, and a couple of other things) First thing we did was play laser tag and I made 3,450 points! Then we went to go eat some food. After waiting for a loooooooooooooooong time for our food we went outside went on this thing called the drop zone and go-karts (which I dislike very much) I then got a slushy YUMMY and we left. That's about all the news I have for ya folks except that we are going to go camping this weekend at some mountain that I can't remeber the name of. I'm really excited. Have a great weekend everybody.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment