Thursday, March 12, 2009
Finally
FINALLY I've found some time to update! I have been extremely busy with a number of things like, the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe play (I'm doing costume and makeup), school ahhhh, drama, and journalism. Fortunately I get a break for a little while, because I don't have any school today (just chores). The reason for that is we were suppose to do the play for some of the schools, but it got canceled. My mom had already taken the day of so YEAH no school! In other news my grandparents are probably coming up for the weekend to see the play! One more thing I got to see my youth pastors new baby girl last night! Her name is Avery Elizabeth, and I was so excited I got to see her! Well I gotta get off. I'll try to update soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment