Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Restore

Me and Rachel putting on our "serious" bowling faces lol!


Rachel (on of the 6th grade girl small group leader from our church)
Becky (another 6th grade girl small group leader from our church




Me and Becky!


Me bowling!





Hello everybody, I decided that I should go ahead and update about the Restore conference we had last weekend before it became old news. It was a total blast!!! We got to the church at 5:00 p.m to get signed up and all that fun stuff. Then went and played some games with the college students from North Greenville University who were going to be our small group leaders. After that we had a lesson, then broke up into small group to talk about it. We played some more games after that, and then came the bowling! I made a wonderful 53 (STOP LAUGHING it's much better than the last time I went when I made a 25! STOP LAUGHING LOL). When we were finished bowling all of the middle school girls and some of our small group leaders that lead our small groups every Sunday night came to my house to sleep. We got up really early the next morning, because we had to be at the church at 8:00 a.m! We got to the church and ate some breakfast, played some games, then had another lesson and small group, ate lunch, played some more games, did another lesson, and then went home and got into my bed. I was so tired, but had so much fun!

No comments: