Hey! Right now I have a pretty busy life with school, church, LWW play, journalism, and drama, but at least my life isn't boring! Last weekend Elizabeth had her birthday party is was SOOOOOO much fun! The peeps from Asheville, which included Becka W, Abby W, and Becca H, came on Thursday. That night we watched Fireproof and SIGNS!!The next night Holly, Arabia, and Lauren came. We played a bored game where you are the pieces! It was so much fun. Then we watched Italian Job. We stayed up so late and had such a good time! One more thing before I stop boring you guys to death. We're going to Winter Jam on Friday with the Ownbys!!!!! I can't wait. Have a wonderful weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I had so much fun Friday night. I loved being with you and you spelled our last name Ownby.
- Hannah Ownbey
Oh... so sorry! I just forgot to put the E in it, but yeah! I LOVED geting to see you to! WE NEED TO HAVE A SLEEP OVER SOON!!!!!!!
Hey Sarah! Thanks for putting up the pics of Elizabeth party! There really cute! I hope we can see you all again soon!
Post a Comment