Monday, January 26, 2009
I Haven't fallen of the Face of the Earth
I just wanted everyone to know I haven't fallen of the face of the earth even though I haven't emailed anyone or updated my blog in a while! I have just been pretty busy with school, journalism, and drama. I do have a little bit of news though some good and some bad. The good news is that this Friday we're heading to Georgia to see my granny, grandpa, aunt, uncle, and cousins I can't wait!!!! The bad news is our youth pastor is leaving! He's going to go plant a church about forty or so minutes from here. I'm so sad, but at least he's not going to far. Well, everyone have a GREAT week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey! Sarah!!! I'm glad you haven't dropped off the earth!!! lol!!!! Have a great time at your grandparents house! And email me when you get a chance!
Post a Comment