Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Weekend

My weekend has been pretty eventful so far. On Friday we all got off of our normal school work, because we had to practice all day for a skit we would be doing on Saturday for this thing our church was doing called impact Clemson. Impact Clemson is when a bunch of people from our church go and do a lot of different things in Clemson. My family, my parents small group, and one other small group went to this place called Helping Hands it is were kids who can't stay with their families go. While there me and my siblings did a skit about Esther, a guy from my parents small group did a magic show, and we just hung out with the kids. It was so much fun! After we left Helping Hands we went back to the church to have a Fiesta! Then we just went home and hung out until it was time to go to Chick-fil-A for super. After that we headed to the bowling alley. On the first game I made a 61. On the second game I made a (brace yourselves I'm and amazing bowler) 20... stop laughing! Well, I better get of so my sister can get on. I'll try to post again soon!

No comments: