Monday, November 17, 2008
Leaving Soon!
Well, I thought I'd update, and tell everyone that reads my blog some random things. I've got done with all of my school until we get to Zim! I made a pillow today that was suppose to be a rectangle looking thing, but instead looks like a hot pink and lime green hot dog (oh well). We are having a Christmas party for our Journalism club on Thursday I can't wait! I also don't have to do my writing class on Thursday which means I don't have to do the writing asignments YES! I know that was really random, but I warned you. Oh, just want to let ya'll know I won't be able to update my blog in Zim so this will probably be the last update until we get back. Goodbye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Sarah! Have fun this week not having to do school! You lucky duck!! I'll be praying for you all while your gone....I can't wait for a up-date when you get back!
Becka
HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SARAH!!! I hope you have a great day!
Post a Comment