Saturday, November 22, 2008

Goodbye

OK, this really will be the last post before we leave. I just thought I would say goodbye to everybody and tell y'all what I did last night. I went square dancing! It was for my dad's office's Christmas party. I never thought square dancing could be so complicated, but it was pretty fun! Well all of y'all have a happy Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas, and please pray that we have a good trip! I'll miss y'all! Goodbye!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Bye, Sarah!! I'll *sniff* miss *sniff* you but I can't wait to see you tomorrow! Your car in my driveway will remind me to *sniff* try to email you. GOOD BYE *MAJOR SNIFF*
Katie
P.S. Tell Philip Luke said *sniff*

Granny said...

Time certainly does creep by when you are having heartaches from missing your loved ones. We stay busy but certainly do miss hearing from you. I know everything will have changed a lot since we were there. We still imagine walking down the trail to Alice's place and seeing Jane doing all that ironing. We miss Alex and Lucy and Chris. Was the swing still there that Grandpa made right before we left. Take care and give all hello. Tell Luke and the Bylers hello. Give Mom and Dad and brothers and sisters a hug. Trust the Christmas play is going well and I know it will be a joy for all the village. Wish we could be there. Love you, Granny