skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Youth!
Yesterday I went to my first youth event at my church! I have been looking forward to it since forever. We went to somebody's house and ate, tubed, and swam. I had a great time, and am excited about being in youth! :)
6 comments:
The youth group will never be the same! Love you!
It's so hard to believe that you and Hannah are already in youth. I kept seeing Hannah in there and I think, "What is she doing in here?"
~kAtIe
You and Hannah are making me feel really old:( Honestly, it if excited to see how God is molding you into a beautiful young lady!
I, obviously, don't know how to write or spell... sorry about the mess in the first entry--I meant to say "Honestly, I am excited to see how..."
Check out Granny's blog. Don't think I am not up to snuff....we will do pictures and other stuff later. www.grannytheoldlady.blogspot.com
Check out Granny's today...photos and video ..can you believe it?
Post a Comment