We went Frisbee Golfing today. We had a great time. Me, Elizabeth, Rebekah, and mom played together. Dad, Caleb, and Phillip played together. We played 9 out of 18 baskets. It was really fun!!!
Oh my goodness! Sarah, I just LOVE your background! Did you get it on thecutestblogontheblock.com? I must have that for one of my months backgrounds! I change it monthly. ~KaTiE
I'm 12 I love my family and most of all Jesus! I have 2 older sisters and 2 younger brothers. We're all homeschooled (you have to give my mom a hand for homeschooling 5 kids)! I've had a pretty crazy twelve years. For one when I was 8 our whole family packed up and moved to Africa to be missionaries for two years. That was a great experince! I loved it there, but am really glad to be back. I'm blessed with great friends, and I can't wait to see what God has for in store for my life next!
2 comments:
cool im the same age as u my birthday is sempetmeber 3 keep up the goosd work
Oh my goodness! Sarah, I just LOVE your background! Did you get it on thecutestblogontheblock.com? I must have that for one of my months backgrounds! I change it monthly.
~KaTiE
Post a Comment