Thursday, May 28, 2009
Guess what
Alright ya'll I just have to say sorry 'cause I lied in my previous post I will not be finishing my school in 2 days 'cause guess what I'M FINISHED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES! FREEDOM!!!!!!!!! The reason I said that I was going to be finished in 2 days was because that is when I was scheduled to be done, but I was so fed up with school that I decided I would do that science test today. So I did it and now I can proudly proclaim to everybody all over the world that I'M DONE WITH MY SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm no longer in 6th grade! I can wake in the mornings with ease knowing that I don't have to do any more school, well at least until I start 7th grade (ugh), but for now I will not think of such horrible thoughts as 7th grade now is a time for rejoicing and celebration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just have to write it one more time and then I'll stop rambling I'M DONE WITH MY SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good bye for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment